- Nov 23 - 24 2020
- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
GOESG ASEAN Corporate Sustainability Virtual Summit 2020
Register for your complimentary passes here: http://goesg.org
COVID-19 has affected every aspect of life around the globe, from individual relationships to institutional operations to international collaborations. However, ASEAN’s fortunes have been the hardest hit owing to the pandemic. As ASEAN companies look to build resilience and seek recovery in the aftermath of Covid-19 pandemic, the importance of social and governance factors in central business management has been brought to the fore, highlighting glaring gaps and inadequacies that may further worsen business growth and long-term prospects
United Nations Global Compact Network Malaysia (GCMY) is pleased to invite you to the GOESG ASEAN Corporate Sustainability Virtual Summit 2020 to be held this November. Aptly themed “The Businesses of Recovering Better – A Resilient & Sustainable ASEAN by Design”, this flagship event aims to promote sustainability thinking and strategies as part of ASEAN’s economic rest post Covid-19, by accelerating the adoption of ESG considerations among businesses. Hear from these speakers in the 2-day event and 1-month expo:
● His Excellency Mr. Ban Ki-moon, the 8th Secretary General of The United Nations.
● Leading ASEAN Corporates including Sarawak Energy, Danone Aqua, Petronas, HSBC Amanah, Zalora and others.
● Chief Economist of The United Nations.
● Corporate Sustainability Advocates from prominent organisations including United Nations Global Compact, United Nations ESCAP, Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), Institute of Corporate Directors Malaysia (ICDM) and more.
● SMEs with advance sustainability business models.